Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Month-Long Time Lapse!?

My apologies, everyone, for such a pause in my writing. I have been very busy of late and expanding into new fields of writing and platforms, and so hence I have been unable to write on this blog recently.

As a way to take a break from the serious chit-chat about speech writing and public speaking, let's take a step back and talk about...comedy.

Stand-Up Comedy, specifically.

Some of my favorites are:

Mitch Hedburg (classy as always)

Gabriel Iglesias (constantly making fun of immigration and bars -an unusual combo)

Jimmy Carr (the Englishman of hilarity)

Aries Spears (the famous impressionist of hip-hop and movie stars)

Kevin Hart (the grown-little man! Very short in person)

As we venture more into the comedy area for the next few posts, we'll list a few jokes and videos, pop some popcorn and laugh like we haven't ever before! I think a lighter area of content is a necessity presently...

Alright then! That's it for today's VERY late post...Fresh Writing, signing out! (Although I hate saying that.)

Thanks for reading,

-Fresh Writing

No comments:

Post a Comment